Thursday, May 31, 2012

Recent Changes to the Site

Hey all.  Just a quick post to tell you of a couple of new changes that have appeared on the site.  I have decided this season to podcast the recaps of the weekly encounters sessions.  I will be podcasting all the sessions of Web of the Spider Queen, season 9 D&D Encounters.


Click the following links to access the podcasts:

Web of the Spider Queen - Week 1, and the Web of the Spider Queen - Sneak Preview.

Secondly, I have added a pre-generated characters from 1st to 3rd levels of the original modules as well as some of the characters created by the good gents at Hit-on-Crit.  They were kind enough to let me use their work on the site, so go take a look, they have a lot to offer.


Take a look at the pregenerated page here.

Lastly, I have added a collection of possible great purchases for anyone's gaming table.  From condition arrows, to combat markers, to customized figurines.  Check out The Store tab and buy to your heart's content. I have listed here some of the content of the store.

Thanks for your continued readership and have a great weekend.  

Until next time, have a blast!